in Staten Island, New York, the Visy Paper plant turned to G.R. Bowler
to optimize their existing system for lower N0x emissions.
G.R. Bowler's Scope of supply:
- Systems configuration upgrade
- Burner management modifications
- Graphics revisions
- Integration of logic for innovative stack-gas heat recovery
Benefits of G.R. Bowler automation architecture:
- Start-up and control are easier.
- The graphics interface is smoother and more comprehensive.
- We provided extensive training to new plant operators (caused
by mass union employee turnover).
System Update: 2003: G.R. Bowler continues to upgrade the Visy Paper system as required to keep up with operational changes.